Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thing #23: Comments

It sure was easy to get lost in these discoveries! I would find myself delving into all sorts of fun and interesting places! I have learned so much about what is really out there on the world wide web. Before I started, there were Things I had never heard of, or had heard mention of them but had no idea what they were! Now I have tried some of these weird Things and like them! Plus, I feel confident enough to share my knowledge with not only my students, but teachers and my family as well! Thanks for making this available so that I could learn how to be a part of the cybersphere in a more meaningful way! I can't wait for the next installment!

1 comment:

  1. getting lost is SO true...so much to look and learn...I forget about time and "have tos!"

    It is fantastic that you want to share your new knowledge...hope you will continue to share thru your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete