Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thing #18: Online productivity tools

I used Google docs on a project for one of my classes. This again made sharing the workload so much easier. We were each able to work on parts of our assignment when we had time, without having to email updated versions to one another, or arrange to all meet at one place to get it done. That is the main advantage of online tools - ability and ease of sharing them! Another great feature is that you can then publish a Google doc to the web, like we did for our
webquest. I also like that you can access them from anywhere - no matter whose computer you are using! I'm not sure I trust them for all my documents, but for things I might need elsewhere, it might be handy to be able to login and see it wherever I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment