Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thing #17: Sandbox

Such great comments and suggestions to play with in the Sandbox! I latched onto one, and I am going to have to make it happen! Someone suggested making a wiki for teachers to post books they use for teaching reading and writing skills. That would be great! And it could be organized by grade level, so other grades see what has been used in the past and try to find new books so as not to keep repeating the same book over and over. Also, I thought content pages would be helpful. I love teaching math, science, and social studies through informational picture books! It would be such a great resource for teachers to be able to access, contribute to, and use in a very real way! I will add a link when I establish the wiki, or find one that has already been started! Keep playing everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment