Monday, July 19, 2010

Tool #5 - Social bookmarking

Two new really nifty sites that I found by searching "Web 2.0" in diigo are:
Web 2.0 Guru
and The Teacher Chronicles
Both of these sites had so many resources to explore, try out, and use in the classroom. Some I had heard of through 23 Things, my librarian classes, and 11 Tools, but some are still new to me!

I already had a delicious account that I use with my students and had been wanting to set up another bookmark page for some of my websites for school and library resources. So this time I tried diigo. It is definitely more powerful and a little more complex than delicious. I joined 2 groups after searching "fifth grade" in the Community section. One is called "Digital Storytelling" and the other is "Learning with Computers". I think I will enjoy my "professional" social bookmarking site! this will allow me to keep adding to my students' account on delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment