Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thing #8: RSS feeds

Who has been keeping these things a secret?! How much fun is it to have the news and blogs you want to keep up with in one place? So much fun! I love it!

In my own life, I am going to subscribe to my brother's blog so I don't have to keep checking to see if he's added anything. He has such dry humor. I love to see his take on life now that he's over 30 too! I have also added some librarian blogs and ... and an American Idol "news" feed. I do need a little bit of gossip, plus how else am I going to know what my fifth graders are talking about on Thursdays?

For use by a librarian, I would think an RSS link on the library website would be great. Especially great if teachers have students blogging book reviews or hot topics. What a great way to share what's going on at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment