Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tool #2: Posting and Commenting

I like adding to the conversation when I visit a blog that I feel a connection or strong reaction to, however I try not to leave a comment merely for comment's sake. As a blogger, I like reading what other people think about my thoughts as well. I have resisted having my students blog in the past because I was afraid parents would be fearful of letting students onto the "Web". I just recently discovered what I "Ning" is, and hope it might be an option that will shelter students, and yet allow me to open communication with my students. (I think we look into these later, so I'll leave it at that for now.)
I am going to follow 5 of the teachers I will be working closely with next year at MWE: Meredith D., Jenny M., Carole M., Jenny H., and Meg L. See ya in the Bloggosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment