Thursday, October 15, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Since I last posted...
We moved out of our rental home. Stayed for 3 weeks with a friend in the area. Went to San Antonio for a week. Had the back window of our van shot out. Signed our contract and moved into our new home. All by August 7th!
Then the real fun started as we experienced the help of all sorts of "professionals" like movers, AC repair, sprinkler install, mirror install, and electric repairs.
Now we are in the midst of soccer and tennis season, I am taking 2 classes, and the first nine weeks of school is finishing up.
Before I know it I will be taking my school librarian certification test and interviewing for a new job! Life just never seems to slow down!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment