Saturday, January 26, 2008

Thing 5 - Flickr

This is a neat website for shutterbugs! It is fun to see pictures other people have taken. I loaded several photos, and it was very fast! The tag feature is neat because you can view pictures of subjects you are interested in quickly. The baby tag is cute! I like the social aspect of the website, too. If you join a group then you can discuss your shared interest in photography as well as other topics. I looked at the library groups, and there are some great photos there! When I go to set up my library, it will be a great pool of ideas. I like the 365 project. What a wonderful idea of how to document what goes on in libraries on a day to day basis.
I think I will still use Snapfish to upload and order prints from because I like how the photos can be organized in albums. I like sharing with my friends and family on the site, too. For now, I will just experiment with Flickr and see what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment